Ne MADRID NIGHTS: Hit me with....

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Hit me with....

There is a new counter right at the bottom of the page. Now that I am on holiday, I am wasting time making the most of my vacation by tinkering with the look and feel of the blog. The new counter wasn't meant to be at the bottom, so I'll probably be able to move it when I find out how to. It only registers new visitors, so all the checks that I have made up to now will not register. By the way, I still have not publicised the site to all that many people, but once the new look is finalised, then we'll go public, as it were. One of the first jobs will be to work out how to place pictures, maps and drawings on the page. Watch this space, the handful of you that are already so doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home