Ne MADRID NIGHTS: U.K. Days

Sunday, July 25, 2004

U.K. Days

I've been in the U.K. for four days now, though this is the first time I have had extended access to a computer (thank you, the kid bro), so for the next week or so, posts will be a reflection on the trip generally, and my reactions to the dear old native land, although it has to be said that I get over here quite frequently, so there aren't any great culture shocks.

On a Charlton note, I am perturbed about Claus Jensen departing for Fulham; I thought the summer months were going to see consolidation and team building, and already we are minus Cole and Jensen, and Johansson is rumoured to be off to Norwich as well. I know there have been a couple of signings, but like Inspector Sands (can't provide a link, alien laptop, can only just about hack it, maybe later), I am alarmed that there are less than two weeks to go and there doesn't seem to be anyone who could be called a centre-forward in the squad. More tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home