Ne MADRID NIGHTS: Worse for Some

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Worse for Some

Right, so I went to bed with the book, having worked off some of my irritation by writing it down, and now it's the next day, and in spite of my resolve not to, I have read another match report, and Charlton were truly awful, so there's no consolation to be got from stories of blind referees or mentally retarded linesmen. The only thing that has emerged is a sense of surprise that, having signed six new players in the close season, Alan Curbishley only used one of them from the start. I am feeling calmer now, and will quite likely be able to get some positive value out of my Sunday, but for those of you who don't understand, really, then pity the Charlton fans who made the long trek up north to see the whole thing. Like my friend Inspector Sands, onlie begetter of this blog. There's true anger for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home