Ne MADRID NIGHTS: Ready to Return

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ready to Return

Ayr Public Library Cyber Centre. Saturday morning

Well, the bags are nearly packed, and tomorrow morning I fly off to Amsterdam, whence later in the day to Madrid. I have had almost no access to a computer during my eleven day visit to Scotland and Northern England, and so nothing has been added to the blog, but there is an awful lot of raw material, mainly about the airlines and the railways, though an update on the Imperial Leather situation is also called for. Charlton have managed a creditable, apparently, draw at Birmingham, and also an away win at Grimsby in the League Cup, while I have been here, the latter was seemingly rather lucky. I notice that the next game is not today, but on Monday night at home to the dreaded Blackburn, and will also coincide with the quiz, like last time. Dave had better get the spare TV ready. More probably during tomorrow night, as I still have a few days of holiday left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home