Ne MADRID NIGHTS: They'll Be the Champions

Sunday, November 28, 2004

They'll Be the Champions

Charlton 0 Chelsea 4

The feelings of my two most-read Charlton bloggers, Inspector Sands and Wyn Grant, both of whom were at The Valley yesterday for this, seem to be as stated in the heading. I have to say that I am still extremely pleased with our manager for providing Charlton fans with some Premiership joy, and mid-table Premiership is where many football fans I know, people who shout for Leeds, or West Ham, or Burnley, or Ipswich, would love to be. Not many people can stand up to Chelsea as they now are, but at least Charlton get the chance to. Now after our outings with Manchester United and the aforementioned, we can get down to picking up points against the teams we ought to, and can, pick points up against , like Crystal Palace, Fulham and West Brom. I hope I haven't spoken too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home